Thursday, May 5, 2011

Laser Hair Removal, Anyone???

With the invention of technology comes really cool stuff...and some not so cool stuff (like your smart phone tracking your every move and pictures...EEK!)  But, with the cool stuff are things like dishwashers (awesome, no dishpan hands), DVR (I only have 1.5 hours in the evening to absorb about 4 hours of DVR'd programing after the kids are in bed), airplanes (they get me to Costa Rica), and LASER HAIR REMOVAL (I shouldn't have to tell you why this is soooo cool!)

Did you know that I'm doing laser hair removal in Lee's office, Downtown Chiropractic?  I haven't done much advertising yet, but I do have a special every month.

May's monthly special is 30% off of all packages.  Call me if you are interested in being as smooth as a baby's behind!  Oh, and for my curious male clients that don't want to be completely hairless, but don't want to look like a gorilla, I can help you with that too;)

Stephanie Holmberg
Sleek Downtown
120 N. Robinson, Suite 160W
OKC, OK  73102
405 232-1332
405 308-2140

No comments:

Post a Comment